And why should you trust me, you might wonder, right?
I worked as a Quality Assurance Manager in a home appliances factory for years before I decided that corporate life just isn’t for me and I’ve been doing these reviews and running this website ever since. I hope that covers the trust area 🙂
Here’s what I’ll do in this review:
- Objectively analyze specifications of the product
- Take into consideration users reviews, both positive and negative
- Try to summarize all of my impressions and give the final judgment of this product
So, let us begin!
Specifications – the fact sheet:
- This product is not only safe to use in the dishwasher, but the lexan work bowl is basically unbreakable
- In order to guarantee the correct dough consistency the processor adjusts the speed automatically
- All the parts are safe to wash in your dishwasher , and it also comes with a complete how-to DVD, a spatula, and booklet with recipes and instructions
- The wide Supreme tube can hold whole fruit and vegetables
- The processor is up to Electrical Standards of North America
Pros of this product according to end users:
- It looks smooth and is very easy to clean! It looks so good in my kitchen…it seems to be the last food processor I’ll ever need!
- Now I can make home-made food for my baby-without waking her up…My last food processor made her scream, and she cannot even notice when this one is on…
- It is a very tough and slick utensil, attractive and rather quiet. Since I cook every night, this will help me chop up stuff super fast at any time of the night…
- I’ve owned my fair share of kitchen utensils, and most of them broke really fast or didn’t to a really good job while they were still functioning properly, but not with this one…this processor makes baking, food preparation and cooking a walk in the park…
- I used this food processor for making ice cream, and I can tell you that you do not need that $50 device. I used fruit ONLY and it came out all fine and creamy. It does wonders with nuts too, unlike my last food processor.
- It can even be used for making your own seed or nut flour. I can’t wait to see what else this baby can do…
- It cut down my prep time in half…I use it daily and it’s so easy to store and even easier to clean…
- This food processor arrived in great shape and on time. It is fast and efficient, and it comes apart in seconds for easy cleaning. The pieces are always neatly and evenly cut…
- you can buy it online at amazon and have it with you in a couple of days.
Cons of this product according to end users:
- The instruction manual is not as clear as it should be, and I’m the type of guy that doesn’t like to read or watch through detailed instructions, so I almost broke it when I first tried it out…
- This was my first food processor in years, so I needed some time to figure it all out and get used to it…
- I’m not happy to give any Cuisinart product such a low rating since I enjoyed them so far, but the motor is either too strong or I am just doing something wrong..
- It is very sturdy but too heavy for me to move around, so I can just keep it on my kitchen counter.
My food processor review resume:
First of all, the design is very smooth and minimal, so it will fit into nearly every kitchen, and you won’t even notice when it’s on. Not for those who like colorful and custom-made appliances.
It gravitates toward heavy machinery, but it’s still practical, easy to clean, assemble and use, yet it packs a very powerful motor under that slick exterior, which is surprisingly very quiet. So, this is one beast that actually purrs, rather than roars!
The company also offers a 10-year motor warranty and a 3-year food processor warranty, and so far there have been only words of praise on the punctuality and efficiency of the customer service representatives, even when a problem did occur.
Deciding whether this is the best food processor for your needs is up to you, but overall, this product offers great value for money.
- The motor is amazing, and so quiet!
- The instruction manual is not as clear as it should be