As an ex Quality Assurance Manager of 10 years in a small fabric of kitchen appliances, I can claim that I truly know the industry and all the fine mechanisms that keep it going. That’s why I decided to write this review, and hopefully get you one step closer to finding the best food processor for your home.
But first, let’s see how we’ll organize this thing:
- We’ll list all of the product specifications
- Then we’ll take a closer look at all of the positive and negative end user reviews
- At the very end, I’ll rate this product and determine if it’s worth your money or not
Let’s start with the product specifications:
- A much better solution than chopping food by hand
- You can easily and quickly chop onions, shred cabbage, mix sauces, slice salad ingredients, prepare pesto or grate cheese
- 2 speeds and pulse control
- Stainless steel shred and slice discs and a chopping blade included
- 450-watt powerful motor
Now for the positive end user reviews:
- I was looking for a smaller food processor that is still powerful enough to fit all my needs. I’m really happy with this product…
- It chops up potatoes in seconds. It also grates cheese quickly and efficiently…
- This thing is really easy to clean and store. I just love how the whole process of making baby food, cleaning and storing this product takes only minutes out of my day…
- This is a really handy machine, and just the perfect size. 8-cups capacity is perfect for larger batches, when we have friends over, or even when we cook for just the two of us.
- The lower blade really chops everything you put in it. There are no unprocessed chunks of food left that I have to chase with my fingers.
- The motor is wickedly strong, yet so quiet. So much better than my blender at making baby food and salsa.
- It’s really easy to fix on your counter because of these rubber feet it has. It doesn’t move around the counter when it’s on. I ordered another one to give as a gift to my best friend.
- You definitely can’t beat this quality at this price. It’s just so inexpensive for a food processor of this size and quality. We’ve been using it daily for little over a year now, and we couldn’t be more satisfied.
- I love how I can now slice, chop and dice all of the vegetables I need for my all-time favorite dish in seconds…
- I just pop in some carrots, cabbage and onions, and they are evenly cut and wok ready…
- There is absolutely no sliding around the kitchen counter when you’re using it, and it’s really user-friendly. It’s really easy to clean as well…
- Saves me so much time in the kitchen on the whole food prep/clean up business. I really don’t know how I used to manage to chop everything by hand..
- This product is really well-made and looks sturdy and like it’s going to last me a long time. Totally worth every penny…
- It has the most important features I require from a food processor: it has the pulse option, and it’s easy to clean. I just rinse it with hot water and I’m done…
- Great at anything I’ve tried to chop so far with it, even the “harder” food like carrots, potatoes, cheese…
- It doesn’t leave uneven chunks, but neat little pieces I can easily cook. Great buy…
- I’m totally going to go on more ventures and try out more recipes now that there is no more pre-cutting or doing anything by hand..
- buy online at amazon and get a good offer
Now for the negative food processor reviews of the users – the CONs:
- It has a square feed tube, and I find that awkward since, for example, cucumbers are round like most of the vegetables. Doesn’t make much sense and it’s not really practical.
- Recently after making a purchase I broke the shredder blade, and when I looked into the warranty a little bit closer it said I had to cover the shipping expenses for it…not cool…
- I was really hoping it would arrive with more options…
- Our food processor stopped working this morning after only few months of use. We are currently waiting for a replacement.
Now for my final review of this food processor:
After many hours of close and careful examination of this product, and reading through every user review, I have reached a conclusion regarding this product, and I can assure you that I went into “Quality Assurance Manager” mode that I was used to for so long.
It is definitely a neat addition to any kitchen that will make your life a little bit easier, but most importantly- it’s a high-quality product at an affordable price.
The square-shaped feeding tube is designed to fit customers’ needs.
However, if you’re on a budget, this is solid choice.
- This thing is ridiculously powerful.
- It only comes with one size of a slicing blade.