If you want all the information about a certain product packed in a very reasonable amount of words, just keep scrolling down. Welcome to my review.
Who am I and why would you listen to me?
I’ll be free enough to say that I am a connoisseur of all those kitchen appliances out there. I’ve dedicated many years to writing blogs and reviews about them, constantly trying to give my readers an edge when shopping for a perfect helper in their everyday kitchen activities. I got to know all about the industry, and I pour all of that knowledge regularly in all of my reviews.
I also put a great deal of effort to collect as many user experiences as I can, as I put a great value in what customers have to say about the product I’m reviewing. That’s the top currency for me, as handling the real life tasks and challenges is what a good product is all about.
Sections of my review
I have a distinct pattern when writing these reviews, so give me just a moment to introduce it to you.
Here are the sections you can expect to see:
- We’ll start things of with a manufacturer’s specification about this product. It will bring it closer to us and give us something we can confirm or negate once we get over some of the user experiences
- Follow up usually consists of PROs and CONs. Here we go over good and bad things that came up while this product was actually used
- Finally, I’ll say a thing or two from my own perspective and bid you farewell
Pretty straight forward if you ask me, so let’s begin without any further delay.
Let’s see what the company promises us with this product:
- Unique design, with no locking or twisting required
- Comprehensive instruction manual
- Large feed tube
- Sealed bowl for leakage prevention
- Reversible slice/shred disc
- Easy to clean
- Very powerful motor
- 1 year warranty
That’s really something, but let’s come back and see how it looks after the next section.
The title says it all, let’s see some of the good experiences users had with this food processor:
- I truly love cooking, but before I bought this food processor it took so too much of my already very limited time. This machine made my life much easier. Its size is perfect for everything I ever do, no matter the size of the batch. It’s very easy to use, and the motor is more than powerful. I was a little scared at first to order something like this online, but Amazon truly proved its status here. The customer support was great, and it arrived ahead of schedule
- I love this bad boy! It’s the best food processor fitting my budget hands down. Several times every week I like making granola with it and its size is perfect to fit the entire batch. After I’m done, I just disassemble it (piece of cake) and put it in the dishwasher. It’s very well made, and overall a very high quality product
- My previous food processor was just a nightmare compared to this one. It was a pain opening and closing the lid, the bowl wasn’t sealed tight, so it splattered all over the place, and I couldn’t even pour anything in without spilling all over my counter. This one is so much different I couldn’t believe my eyes. It’s the total opposite, and it costs less. Very pleasant surprise from Hamilton Beach. I’m super satisfied, and I recommend this product to everyone
- Whatever I’m cooking this guy has to be involved. Whether I’m making purees, kneading dough or simply shredding some potatoes, this food processor is always up to it. The price is really gentle on the budget, and I can’t believe the quality you get for that kind of money. The bowl is sealed nicely, so you’ll have no spilling accidents, and I like how the blade stays perfectly tight while I pour something inside the bowl (long story). It saves me a lot of time, I waste less food and in turn save money. Very happy with this purchase, it’s a dream for all of us kitchen demons with a limited budget
- I’ve read a lot of reviews before deciding to buy this food processor. Considering the price I didn’t expect much, but once I started using it simply blew me away. I was positive the motor won’t be powerful enough to knead bread dough. Wrong! It does it just fine and without any trouble. It was the most difficult test I could think of, and it passed it with flying colors. It was very easy to set up and get it going, and it’s a great thing I can wash it in my dishwasher. The instructions were very helpful, since I’m not all that into new technologies, but I had no problems getting it to run. I use it all the time and can’t imagine my kitchen without it anymore
- Buy online at Amazon and get a good deal
We’ve heard the pleasant part, let’s even the scales with some bad things users had to say:
- Sometimes a small amount of food would get inside the handle. I’m a bit of a hygiene freak, and it drove me crazy not being able to clean it all the way. In time, I found a place that allows you to rinse it completely from the inside…
- It takes a while to get used to
Solid product – that’s the bottom line. Very affordable, without cutting down in the quality department. Pretty easy to use and clean, very powerful, nice looking and safe.
It has a very wide feed tube and all the different options and blades you could possibly want to do your chopping and shredding. You can go for it freely, and the customer support staff will make the whole experience even more pleasant.
Have fun with your new kitchen monster. Happy cooking.
- Appreciated across the board.
- - no complains yet -