People are usually confused when it comes to buying additional attachments for a food processor that works just fine, unless it’s for spare parts. Many people fail to grasp that by purchasing these, they will actually be upgrading an already existing unit that will start serving for more than one purpose.
But before we get really deep into the subject, let’s see how this review will work:
- We’ll list and consider all of the food processor specifications and features
- We’ll take a look customer reviews, both positive and negative
- I’ll give this product our final rating
List of specifications of this 3-cup Cuisinart food processor:
- This duo attachment set fits specifically the SmartPower blender Model Cuisinart SPB-7
- Includes pusher, feed tube, bowl, shredding disk, chopping blade.
- 3-cup capacity
- The top rack is completely dishwasher-safe
- 3-year warranty(limited)
Positive end user reviews:
- I’m really satisfied with these food processor attachments. I now make home-made pies, dips, pesto and cookie dough all the time…
- The attachments arrived on time and in good condition. The parts look like they’ve been made out of good quality plastic. It’s really light and easy to use…
- It fits perfectly on my blender, and just gives me soooo many options at such a small cost. I love it. I now cook up to 3 times per week since it cut my prep time in half…
- These food processor attachments save up so much space on my kitchen counter because you just need to attach it on your blender, and you get great results and actually have two kitchen appliances at a significantly lower price..
- I bought this as a replacement for parts for my Cuisinart food processor and it saved me so much trouble and money because I didn’t have to buy a new one. Doesn’t take up much cupboard space either.
- It’s great because it saves up so much of your time.. I used to get my knuckles bloody by the time I’d be done with 2-3 pounds of hard cheese, and now it’s grated in seconds. It also does a wonderful job on vegetables, seeds, nuts, dough, hummus, pesto, you name it.
- Got delivered on time. No issues, no problems, no complaints so far…
- It cut my prep time almost in half, and I’m quite satisfied with this product. I think it would also make a great gift.
- I bought this one as a replacement for the parts my husband dropped by accident. They’ve been great so far, and I guess they’ll work until he drops them again 🙂
- I’ve purchased this product recently after living without a food processor for almost a year after my old one died on me. I’m so happy I’m once again motivated to cook home-made meals because the prep time is significantly shorter now. No more junk food for me, no sir…
- Fast shipment, arrived in good shape. It would’ve been so difficult to find parts for my old unit, and like this I just replaced the whole thing because the motor was intact. Great design, well-built, and most importantly parts are really easy to clean…
- The blades are super sharp and they do a great job, both mixing and pureeing my meals. Great for chopping and mixing. I’m so glad I found it; I didn’t want to go through so much trouble of finding a completely new food processor. Now I’ve just upgraded my old Cuisinart…
- Great that I didn’t have to buy a whole new food processor, but just attach new parts on my blender. Such innovative and inexpensive solution…
- Does a great job on tricky food like various nuts and herbs, great for vegetables and dough….
- I would definitely recommend it as an inexpensive, practical and easy solution. Now I make much more fresh and healthy food, because I don’t have to cut vegetables by hand.
- check out the amazon price
Now for the negative user reviews:
- A word to the wise: be very careful when washing the blades. They are very sharp. I learned this the hard way…
- One of the attachments arrived broken. I was contacted shortly after demanding a replacement, and it got delivered as fast as the first time…
- They just didn’t fit my old blender…
And now for my final resume of this product:
First, I tip my hat to people from Cuisinart for making these attachments and selling them separately. They really are an inexpensive solution to not having a food processor, especially if you already have a blender. They are also great for spare parts, and are much cheaper in comparison.
As a person who worked as a Quality Assurance Manager for so long, I’m really glad to see that there are high quality attachments/spare parts available at a fraction of the cost
Just be careful when washing the blades by hand. I recommend you pop them in the dishwasher.
- It's like having extra hands in the kitchen
- - No construction issues -