I used to work in quality assurance with one of the bigger players in the industry, I can definitely see right through all the courses of fancy food with names you can’t even pronounce and tell what appliances they’ve used. They had a sidekick, and I’m here to help you choose yours, or at least get you a step closer to finding the perfect kitchen helper.
But let’s first see how this review will look:
- We’ll list all of the product specifications as issued by the company
- We’ll go through a collection of positive and negative end user reviews
- We’ll give our final grade to this product and try to figure out if it suits your needs or not
- 1000-watt powerful motor
- 2-cup work bowl and a smaller 4-cup work bowl included
- Dough blade, stainless-steel slicing disc, chopping and mixing blades, shredding disc are all included
- Dishwasher-safe parts
- Spatula, a recipe book and a how-to DVD are included
- Built to fit Electrical Standards of North America
Let’s not get wooed by all the things we’ve seen so far and let’s go through some user reviews first:
- What an outstanding machine. I don’t think I’ve had a better cooking experience that after I got my Cuisinart.
- The thing I like the best about it is the fact that it replaces a small and a large food processor because it has two work bowls of different capacities, so you can use the same food processor to cook just for two or 6 people.
- It handles everything that you throw in it with ease, and you can tell just after a few uses that it’s a high-quality product made to last. I can see myself using it for at least 5, maybe even 10 years if I’m careful.
- The instruction DVD is actually worth watching, and it contains about 15 recipes that showcase this food processor and gives good ideas for how to use the product. It gives you great cooking tips too.
- It helps me out with almost everything I do around the kitchen these days…
- This food processor was one of the best investments I’ve made this year since I use it practically every day. It has already paid off its worth in all the time it saved me on cutting by hand and pre-cutting.
- This baby is really quiet considering the fact that it has such a powerful motor. I’m very impressed with the consistent results.
- It’s is really easy to operate, and the lid comes off with a small push of two buttons, and installs when you simply press it on to the work bowl.
- It arrived two days after I ordered it, and I immediately put it to work. First I watched the DVD and got the very same results as the friendly chef from the video…
- I made mostly bread with it so far, and I was impressed with how well it made the dough and how easy it was to clean it afterwards. It’s so user-friendly and easy to store, I love it.
- I have very limited storing options, and I was impressed with how everything nests into some other part and how little space it actually takes up in our cupboard. It is really quiet at work as well…
- I am not a professional chef, but I’m a professional carpenter, so I appreciate a good tool. This one is everything I expected it to be at first glance. The brushed metal finish is looking good. The bowls are made out of heavy plastic and feel like they’ll last…
- buy online at Amazon
And now for some negative end user reviews:
- Mine arrived broken in a battered box… this is going back…
- The cord that is supposed to be stored underneath the food processor got damaged, I’m waiting for a replacement..
- It’s kind of heavy for me to move it around the kitchen on my own..
I have to give it to the designers from Cuisinart- the nesting bowls are such a smart solution. That’s definitely a useful feature that will save you a lot of money on buying more than one food processor.
However, as a former Quality Assurance Manager I have to notice that the storage space for the electric cable was not designed as safely as it could have been.