If you’re not a fan of unnecessary reading, and you like to get all the information you need in as few words as possible feel free to continue reading, and I promise to deliver just that.
Little bit about me (and why you should read on)
I’ve been writing all sorts of reviews and blogs about different kitchen appliances for a very long time. I’ve also picked up a thing or two about the industry in general along the way. I can tell the difference between a great product that will save you time and money, and the one that will just prove to be a drain on your budget without giving anything in return.
My rule of thumb is to pay the greatest of attentions to what users themselves have to say about certain product, so I read all the food processors reviews I can find before I sit down and start writing. For the users from the users is the rule work by, and it’s the best way to confirm or negate the quality of any product in my humble opinion.
If you’re with me so far let’s review this food processor together shall we?
The outlines of my reviews
I usually start all of my reviews by providing you with some basic product info, just to see what the manufacturer says its machine is capable of doing.
I follow that up with PROs/CONs section, using user experiences as a filter of sorts for everything the manufacturer said. That’s how we get the full picture and see if the product is worth your money or not.
In the end, I’ll say a few words and make it a final verdict when this product is concerned.
Keep it simple is my motto, and this content configuration proved to be the best option over the years. Easy to understand and right on the money.
Basic product info provided by the manufacturer
By advertising a certain product, each manufacturer makes a promise to us. Let’s see what this promise holds:
- Very wide feed tube for fitting whole foods
- 4 and 12-cup bowls
- Perfect for shredding, mixing, chopping, slicing, and pureeing. Featuring reversible disc for slicing and shredding
- S-blade for chopping, touchpad controls, very easy to clean
- Blades, lid and bowls are dishwasher safe
- 500W motor
That sounds like one big promise. Time to see if it holds up when filtered through what some real life users had to say about it.
Good things users said about this product
- My dad bought me this food processor for my birthday and it’s absolutely amazing. It blends and chops perfectly, and I can make one hell of an almond butter with it. It’s very user friendly, and once it does all the work for me, it’s straight for the dishwasher. It’s all sparkly clean when it comes out and ready to do some slicing again. I just love it, and it was the best present ever
- We don’t like keeping things on our kitchen counter, and this food processor is a dream for setting up and putting away considering how lightweight it is. We use it most often for meat grinding, which used to put a lot of strain on our previous processor. Not the case anymore. It grinds through all of it without any problems. The mini bowl is great when you have some smaller things to process and don’t feel like washing the main one. It’s wonderful, and we would highly recommend it. Nothing beats this kind of quality for this kind of money
- I make one mean banana bread with this food processor. I struggled with lesser choppers way longer than I should have. I always dreaded looking into food processors, as I thought they would cost absurd amounts of money. Once I saw this one I thought it would be very low quality, being affordable as it is. Imagine my surprise once I started using it and saw how easily shreds through pretty much anything I throw in it. The motor seems very powerful, and the processor looks very well made. It also looks pretty nice on my counter
- I started using it heavily the moment I turned it on for the first time. I remember the first thing I decided to do was to slice some veggies for your standard lettuce salad. It went through onions, peppers, tomatoes like they weren’t even there. I just peeled them, cut them in half, and it did all the rest. I got perfect slices in matter of seconds. I minced up some chipotles in olive oil (homemade version) afterwards and made a salad dressing. It was all done in just a fraction of the time it would’ve taken me to do it all by hand and without messing up my kitchen. I must admit though that I’m pretty experienced with food processors and know how to use it to its full potential. It performed beyond my expectations, and it was a great purchase
- Very powerful product with extremely convenient large mouth. I like the two separate bowls for different size jobs. Easy to assemble and take apart, and all of the parts are really easy to clean. Thumbs up Hamilton Beach!
- see the amazon deal here
Not so pleasant user experiences
Time for some CONs:
- Sometimes the food gets stuck inside the safety chamber that’s sealed….
We have a winner I guess, if user feedback is of any relevance to you.
It is to me, so I’ll just tell you to go for this product, as it is one of the best food processors currently out there for this kind of money. It will do all the jobs you put in front of it and more, it’s easy to handle and even easier to clean. Wide feed tube, two separate bowls, powerful motor and a great price are the buzzwords here. Try it, it won’t disappoint you.
I hope I delivered what I promised.
- Food prep never went so smoothly and quickly before.
- Great product overall, but it slices the veggies way too thin