You can go through countless information and food processors reviews, or find it all here, conveniently packet to provide you with optimal knowledge in a minimal amount of text. If you’re with me so far, you’re most than welcome to continue reading.
Why should you read on?
Simply put, because I know what I’m talking about. I’ve been writing these reviews and different blogs for many years now, and I know the industry inside and out. It makes me your safest bet for an unbiased and honest food processor review.
I also contact the customers regularly to hear about their experiences with these products in real life. Customer feedback is my number one factor when deciding whether I’m talking about the best food processor in a certain category or simply a waste of cash.
Outlines of this review
Let’s take a quick look at all the different sections my reviews usually contain:
- We’ll start by listing out the facts shared with us by the manufacturer
- Then we’ll follow it up with some good and not so pleasant user experiences
- Finally, I’ll take a look back and give my own two cents when it comes to this product
Now that you know what’s to come, we can start some reviewing.
Basic product info as written by the manufacturer
Let’s see what the manufacturer has in store for us this time:
- Silver finish featuring work bowl that’s BPA – free
- Special mini bowl (with lid) on top of the main one
- Slicing disc is adjustable
- 3 different power settings
- 11.8 inches long, 10.8 wide, and 16.6 high
Now we have some raw material to work with, and filter it through all those things users had to say after putting it to the test. So, let’s do it.
Pleasant user experiences with this product
This is what we would usually call the PROs section. So, time to see the bright side of this food processor:
- I just love this kitchen machine! It very user friendly and no trouble to clean. The motor is super strong, and I’m always looking for new stuff to shred, chop or grate. It’s so much better than my old CuisinArt food processor, and I recommend it to everyone
- It’s a high quality product, and a great addition to my kitchen machinery. Very easy to operate and the cup is just the perfect size. I also like the mini bowl a lot, since it takes care of the smaller tasks without having to use the main one. I use it almost daily for all kinds of jobs, and it chops everything without any hesitation. I’m very happy with this buy, especially since I got a pretty neat discount. Well worth the money invested
- This food processor has been a great hit for my family. It does everything I need it to without any problems, and I like how easy it is to change its settings. I especially enjoy the option for adjusting the slices thickness. No problems whatsoever setting it up, and the cleaning is very easy too, just rinse it out with some soapy water ad you’re good to go. My family and I are very satisfied with this product and if you’re looking for a high quality food processor you can give this one a go without a second thought
- It serves me great for making hummus. I also tend to make my own coconut butter and almond milk, and this little guy saves me a lot of time and trouble. It’s very powerful, so it does everything without any trouble, and I don’t need to spend ages cleaning it afterwards. And you can change the cut size by simply turning the dial, which is a great option in my opinion. I would definitely buy this product all over again, and you should too
- Instruction manual was very easy to understand, and the initial assembly went without a hitch. The instructions for all additional attachments were very comprehensive, and I had no problems getting it to work. It contains my knife set, blender and mixer all in one, and I couldn’t be happier with it
- I do a lot of cooking, and it took me forever to chop all the ingredients by hand. This food processor is a godsend. It saves me time, it’s easy to use, and it chops everything much better and more evenly than I ever could. I’m just no match for this machine. On top of being very useful and well made, it’s also very stylishly designed, so it looks amazing on my countertop
- buy online at amazon.com and get a good price
Some of the not so pretty things users shared with us
We’ve heard the PROs, so let’s complete the story with some CONs:
- I just didn’t thing it would be this big. When I got it, I realized it was way too much for my kitchen. It’s pretty useful though, and it looks awesome. I use it, and have no other complaints, but be sure to check the size before ordering
- It took me some time to set it up. I’m not tech savvy at all, and it takes me a bunch of time to get something to work properly once I buy it. After a while of fiddling around with it, I finally got all the pieces together, and I’m really happy with it
- The bowl cracked after just a few uses….
It is my sincere estimate that you can find a better food processor for the price.
- It’s a high quality product.