What are the criteria, where to start, what to look for.. It can be bothersome work.
But don’t you worry a thing, because I’m here to help you.
As an ex Quality Assurance Manager and after writing these reviews for years now, I can definitely say I’ve seen it all, and more importantly that I have your best interest in mind while I’m writing this review.
Here’s what you can expect in this reviews:
- We’ll list all of the product specifications of this model
- Then we’ll go through end user reviews, both good and bad
- In conclusion, I will give this product my final rating
I hope that this review will give you the most answer to the question- is this product suitable for your needs? So, without any further ado:
- Shatterproof bowl with 7-cup capacity made of lexan that is dishwasher-safe
- Wide mouth supreme feed tube fits whole fruits and vegetables; no pre-cutting
- Shredding disc, stainless-steel slicing disc, dough blade and chopping/mixing blade
- Automatic adjustment of speed for proper and dough consistency and perfect results
- Built to fit Electrical Standards of USA and Canada
Now for the positive end user reviews:
- We’ve had this food processor for little over a year, and we couldn’t be happier with it. No complaints so far.
- It’s extremely easy to put together and put apart this food processor, and the cleaning time is next to nothing. It’s such a time-saver.
- This is my first food processor, and I couldn’t be happier with it. It cut my prep time in half, and especially the shredding disc. Now I make salads all the time…changed my life…
- It’s the perfect size for my big family. If you’re looking for a food processor that is well-made and affordable, and you intend to use it daily, I would definitely recommend this Cuisinart.
- The motor is super powerful, and yet so quiet while at work. My wife and I are glad that we took a chance with this food processor, since we knew nothing about it…
- I was really hesitant at first, but the 3-year overall and 10-year motor guarantee persuaded me. Now I’m happy we got this food processor because we have it for 5 years now and we have no complaints…
- It’s a very sturdy machine and yet light enough for me to carry it around and move it from one surface to another. It’s convenient for storing as well.
- I can say that I’ve never owned a food processor that could chop, grind or mince half as good as this Cuisinart. It does a wonderful job without turning everything into mush. No lumps as well.
- There are no crevices on which food would catch, and I’m so happy that the cleaning part is now so much easier. I just pop it in my dishwasher and I’m good.
- The smaller inner pusher piece can be removed, which just made my life so much easier…
- The DVD instruction manual that came with it was extremely helpful. The blades are really super sharp and can process anything in a matter of seconds…
- It doesn’t “dance” around my kitchen counter even if it has such a powerful motor. It’s also really quiet while on, which is really important for us because we have a baby on the way.
- We’ve had it for little over a year, and so far it did everything it promised it would…
- It chops up food really fast, even peskier pieces like nuts. It’s great for mixing cookie dough as well.
- It doesn’t turn everything I put in into smithereens, like my old processor…
- see amazon offer here >>>
The CONs of the food processor:
- It has this really tricky mechanism for locking down the bowl before processing; I simply couldn’t get the gist of it…
- I wish it had some kind of separate container or holder for the blades. Now I have to wrap them in paper and stash them somewhere out of my kids’ reach…
- Take extra caution when washing the blades by hand. Now I truly get the meaning of razor-sharp…
- I wish it had more than two speeds, I’m used to more options when preparing my food and having more control over the process in general…
My final resume and Overall Quality Rating:
It passed all of the users’ tests, and there are no typical complaints that usually end users report that would be standard for this line of products.
As an ex Quality Assurance Manager, I can say that this product is definitely worth you money, simply because there are no hidden surprises; what you see is what you get.
However, I would give it a 4.6 out of 5 rating simply because of its price.
It is worth every penny, but most of us are not ready to invest that kind of money in a kitchen appliance.
If you are, you are in for years of high-end help around the kitchen.